Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bye-bye, Sandy

I adopted Sandy out to an awesome home today. I knew she would go fast, and to a good home... but I didn't know she'd be gone in four days to the best home I could possibly imagine. Damn. I miss her already.

She went to a couple with an eighteen-month-old daughter. She'll have dog and cat friends and a whole yard to herself. To think that she was dumped on a county road by some asshole early on in life, then lived in a shelter for more than a year... and now she's living it up with a great family who loves her to pieces - that's amazing to me. So, in short: fuck yeah.

We'll miss you, Sandy girl.
Why, yes. That is my braless tit. 
I wish I didn't live in this small apartment. It's kind of stressful to have three dogs at once, especially since I'll be starting a new job on Tuesday. Did I mention that? I found a job. This is the part where I high-five myself. Which is different from clapping. Way different.
I'm going to sleep now. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment