Thursday, March 8, 2012

All I hear is an echo.


But, that's okay. This isn't like middle school, when my journals were passed around the lunch table for all to judge.

I am just like every other regular blogger out there. Knowing no one will read this, but hoping someone might. And even if they did, what would they gain from it? Busy people like yourself don't need to know 1,000 useless facts about some teenage girl in Colorado named Marina. Busy people like you don't care. Your brain is full of things like "where did I put the coupon for $1 off fake plants at Hobby Lobby?" and "I need to pick the kids up from soccer practice early on Monday." Right? You don't need to add to that pile in your head.

Maybe I'm starting this blog because I want to be exactly like you. Or maybe, it's because I'd rather not be anything like you. To be honest, I'm not sure yet. At all. That's why I'm starting this. Because I don't know.

So, hello. I'm Marina. Nice to meet you. Please enjoy the following flattering image.

I know. You're impressed.
There will be more to come. I promise, pretend reader. I won't leave you hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment